Mercury CX COVID-19 Protocols
Mercury CX is committed to ensuring the safety of all patrons and staff by observing all Government regulations, ensuring all our staff are double vaccinated and implementing the following protocols for guests visiting our venue.
Mercury CX requires all employees, patrons, contractors and visitors to be double-vaccinated, unless medically exempt. Evidence of double-vaccination or of a medical exemption may be required for admission. Patrons who are unable to provide evidence may not be admitted to cinema sessions, public events or workshops.
- Stay home if you are unwell
- Complete mandatory check-in upon entry
- Follow COVID Marshal directions
- Wear a mask inside unless eating or drinking
- Practise hand hygiene with the sanitisers and soaps provided
- Social distancing should be observed wherever possible
The above form part of Mercury CX COVID Management Policy. For all questions, please contact us.
This update published 16 December 2021.