MERCURY CX discovers, nurtures and promotes authentic and diverse voices, grows capability, fosters collaboration, enables entrepreneurship and forges pathways to audience.
We are a centre of excellence for talent escalation and story development.
MERCURY CX discovers, nurtures and promotes authentic and diverse voices, grows capability fosters collaborations, enables entrepreneurship and forges pathways to audience.
WHO WE ARE
Established in 1974 as the Media Resource Centre, today Mercury CX is transforming into an organisation of the future, dedicated to championing the growth and success of screen talent and stories in partnership with industry and the marketplace.
Home to the national Screenmakers Conference, Mercury LAB’s and Development programs, Springboard+, MCX Production Fund, South Australian Screen Awards, Cinematheque, Silver Screen, and the welcoming Mercury Cinema and Loungebar.
WHAT WE DO
- Connect emerging talent to industry
- Champion diversity and courageous, authentic storytelling
- Deliver high quality development programs
- Foster leadership, innovation and collaboration
- Facilitate pathways to audience
- Support content creation for the global market