BE A PART OF THE STORY AT MERCURY CX
CHOOSE THE MEMBERSHIP THAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU
MERCURY CLUBFor Cinema Lovers
- FOR CINEMA LOVERS
- Mercury Club is our cinema membership. Offering discounts on every screening at the Mercury Cinema and access to Cinematheque sessions along with special offers, Mercury Club is your invitation to enjoy our unique exhibition program at the best prices.
- $35 annual membership
- 3 complimentary tickets
- $10 movies
- Includes Cinematheque with over 60 hand-picked screenings a year for as little as $6.50 per movie
- Special offers at the Mercury Cinema Lounge Bar
- Be the first to know about our new programs and get priority booking
- Discounts for venue hire and special events
MCX MEMBERSAn Industry Membership For Storytellers
- AN INDUSTRY MEMBERSHIP TO SUPPORT STORYTELLERS
- MEMBERSHIP OPENS 23rd FEB 2021
- With access to our industry-leading programs and special member discounts, becoming an MCX Member is the best step for emerging screen creatives. As a bridge between study and building your career, MCX Membership provides unique opportunities to create and connect.
- Includes Mercury Club – movies for $10 and access to Cinematheque
- Member discount on all MCX events, programs and workshops
- Member-only rates for creative suites, facilities and equipment hire
- A one-hour 1:1 Career Advisor consultation session
- Resources, tips and tools for production
- Eligibility for key development programs including Springboard and to apply for the Quicksilver Production Fund
- Exclusive early-career connections
- Listing in the MCX Directory
- Eligible for entry into the South Australian Screen Awards
- Networking events
- Focus – twice-monthly industry news
- Special offers and discounts from Mercury CX partners
What memberships does Mercury CX offer?
There are currently two types of membership.
Mercury Club membership is for cinema lovers, and offers access to Cinematheque, Silver Screen and other programs at a discount. It is $35 a year and includes three free tickets.
MCX Membership is for story makers, emerging screen practitioners, and supporters of Mercury CX. Providing access to and discounts on Mercury CX programs, workshops and resources, becoming an MCX Member is the first step in your pathway to professional practice.
How long is membership valid for?
Can I give membership as a gift?
Do I have to be a MCX member to access development programs at Mercury CX?
What is GlueUp?
GlueUp is a membership and professional development administration platform. Mercury CX has chosen GlueUp because it supports our needs in delivering membership services and events to our members in a cost-effective way. GlueUp was selected for the range of features it provides, including event and course management.
Do I have to join GlueUp to be a Mercury CX member or attend an event?
GlueUp is our membership and event platform. For some events that are open to attendees beyond Mercury CX members, the platform may require registration. This is like using a different platform such as Zoom or Eventbrite. It ensures that event registration is complete and communication is possible to registered delegates.