PARTNER // VOLUNTEER // MEMBERSHIP
Promote your business and promote the continued creation of Screenmakers.
Supporting SMC provides our partners with a suite of creative and business development opportunities designed to align organisations with a wide range of screen industry professionals from Australia and overseas.
During this challenging time for our sector, support from our partners is more crucial than ever to ensure that SMC can bring the community together in 2022 to provide ongoing opportunities for all types of storytelling.
Opportunities available for our partners throughout the event include:
- creative initiatives such as roundtable pitching forums designed to showcase your organisation and engage the sector;
- virtual expo booth brand activations with aligned organisations for delegates to access and interact with you directly;
- presentation of program sessions, focus sessions, mentoring, networking and social events;
- a suite of tailored marketing benefits designed to promote and profile your brand.
- The SMC team is excited to collaborate on bespoke, forward thinking and unique partnership opportunities to maximise your creative and business outcomes.
With a multitude of touch points across the conference and associated events, virtual and augmented reality, digital and advertising, there are endless opportunities to share with key industry professionals what you do best.
Are you passionate about the Screen Industry? Do you want to build your skills and network in Festival or Event Management?
e’d love you to volunteer with us during the 2022 MCX Screenmakers Conference. We are now looking for a number of enthusiastic volunteers to help out in the lead up (June-July) and during the event (Thursday 28 July – Sunday 30 March).
In exchange for generously volunteering with us, you will receive access to 3-day conference sessions available to re-watch for a month. These sessions are valued at over $225. Along with this, you will receive an SMC t-shirt and meal vouchers.
To register your interest in volunteering at SMC 2022, please email email@example.com with your current resume and availability.
Applicants must be over the age of 18 to apply.
An Industry membership to support storytellers.
With access to our industry-leading programs and special member discounts, becoming an MCX Member is the best step for local emerging screen creatives. As a bridge between study and building your career, MCX Membership provides unique opportunities to create and connect.
- Includes Mercury Club – movies for $10 and access to Cinematheque
- Member benefits or discount on all MCX events, programs and workshops including Screenmakers!
- Member-only rates for creative suites, facilities and equipment hire
- A one-hour 1:1 Career Advisor consultation session
- Resources, tips and tools for production
- Eligibility for key development programs including Springboard and to apply for the Quicksilver Production Fund
- Exclusive early-career connections
- Listing in the MCX Directory
- Eligible for entry into the South Australian Screen Awards
- Networking events
- Focus – twice-monthly industry news
- Special offers and discounts from Mercury CX partners
MERCURY CX WISH TO PAY OUR RESPECTS TO ALL FIRST NATIONS PEOPLE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE WORK ON WHAT IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE, FIRST NATIONS LAND. WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRADITIONAL CUSTODIANS OF THIS LAND, THE KAURNA PEOPLE AND THEIR CONTINUED SPIRITUAL CONNECTION TO COUNTRY, AND TO PAY OUR RESPECTS TO ELDERS AND STORYTELLERS PAST, PRESENT AND EMERGING
MERCURY CX TAMPENDI, NGADLU KAURNA YERTANGGA BANBABANBALYARNENDI (INBARENDI). KAURNA MEYUNNA YAITYA MATTANYA WOMMA TARNDANYAKO. PARNAKO YAILTYA, PARNUKO TAPPA PURRUNA, PARNUKO YERTA NGADLU TAMPENDI. YELLAKA KAURNA MEYUNNA ITTO YAILTYA, TAPPA PURRUNA, YERTA KUMA BURRO MARTENDI, BURRO WARRIAPPENDI, BURRO TANGKA MARTULYAIENDI. KUMARTA YAITYA MIYURNA IYANGKA YALAKA NGADLU TAMPINTHI.